Jump to navigation

Dec 29, 2017

If your child (or you) own a drone, it would be prudent to take a look at your homeowners' insurance to see if you're covered for any mishaps that can occur.  In addition, be aware that certain drones may need to be registered by their owners with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).  Find answers to frequently asked questions here.

Article Comments

There are no comments yet.

Be the First to Leave a Comment

(Do not fill out this field, or your comment will be ignored. This field is here to help us protect against automated (spam) comments.

Your comment will show up once it has been reviewed.

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.rdfink.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

R. D. Fink Agency. Inc

Our location

1456 Ferry Road, Suite 602
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Jump to navigation
Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:30PM

© 2018 R. D. Fink Agency. Inc
Property & Casualty products are offered through R. D. Fink Insurance, Inc