Jump to navigation

Homeowner Insurance

from R. D. Fink Agency. Inc

Your home is much more than a collection of building materials. It provides shelter and a place to gather and be yourselves for you and your loved ones. Your home is unique, and it deserves to be protected by the right home insurance policy.

What’s the right amount of homeowners insurance?

There is no one-size-fits-all homeowner’s policy.

At R. D. Fink Agency, we take the time to craft a one-of-a-kind policy for your one-of-a-kind home. We do this the old fashioned way: by taking the time to get to know you and your specific needs.

Although each policy is unique, generally, a good homeowner’s policy includes coverage for:

  • The structure of your home
  • Your possessions
  • Living expenses, should you need temporary housing while your home is being repaired
  • Liability coverage, for guests and people living in your home.

Coverage for the structure of your home

Many mortgage companies will require you to insure your home for the price of the mortgage, but that won’t necessary cover the costs of rebuilding your home in the event of a disaster.

We can help you determine the cost it would take to rebuild your home (taking into account local construction costs and the value of your home), and make sure you’re covered for the full amount. That way you won’t be left holding the bill after a catastrophic fire, explosion, or theft.

Coverage for your possessions

A homeowner’s policy also covers the cost of replacing the many possessions inside your home. We know it can be complicated determining the value of everything you own, so we’ll help you find a coverage amount that you’re comfortable with.

Living expenses

If your home is damaged, you may not be able to continue living in it while repairs are being made. Homeowners insurance can cover all your living expenses and temporary housing while you’re waiting to move back into your home after an emergency.

Homeowners Liability Coverage

Protect yourself from the costs of litigation, should someone sue you for bodily injury or property damages that occurred while in your home. Homeowner’s liability can cover things like the expenses involved in hiring a lawyer, and any damages you might be required to pay.

Finding you the right coverage in Montgomery County, PA

We know how central your home is to your life. That’s why we care so much about getting to know you and finding the right amount of coverage to fit your needs.

Contact us today to find out what sets up apart from other insurance agencies, and for a free, no obligation homowners insurance quote!

Want to find out more about your Homeowner Insurance options?

Doylestown Homeowner insurance

Umbrella policies Get additional loss protection

Your current insurance may not cover you fully in the event of a catastrophic loss. Learn more.

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.rdfink.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

R. D. Fink Agency. Inc

Our location

1456 Ferry Road, Suite 602
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Jump to navigation
Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:30PM

© 2017 R. D. Fink Agency. Inc
Property & Casualty products are offered through R. D. Fink Insurance, Inc